This look was inspired by Promise Phan’s Adriana Lima Transformation. It was the very first Promise Phan video I watched AGES ago and you can watch it right hither: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6TPIV9vkwQ
I remember watching this video when I first went back to work at the office. It was my first office job outside working for my husband’s company. And it was the domino effect that really set off my love for makeup bloggers, and then very quickly turned into me enrolling into my Makeup Artistry certification program. If you haven’t watched her transformation videos, DO IT UP. This chick takes contouring to a whole new level. If you ever feel like you need a nose job or facial implants, just watch her videos. Beginner or not, it’ll teach you. She’s the bomb dot com.
This look uses the Urban Decay Ammo Palette. One of my all time favourite eyeshadow colors is “Maui Wowie” which is a muted shimmery green. It is such an interesting color to use instead of the typical shimmery cream. AND Urban Decay eyeshadows can be worn wet & dry. (YAYY!!)
- Urban Decay Ammo Palette “Maui Wowie” & “Smog”
- Sephora soft matte black eyeshadow
- FACE it Extreme Eye liner pen
- Milani 12 hr Shadow Eyez “Winter White”
- L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette “Heaven” & “Nudie”
- Lashes are from eBay they feel a little out of control for my taste but I’m trying to just use them up.
Hope you loved the look! Leave me a message with your thoughts. If you try the look out be sure to leave a link to a picture of it so I can see!